We offer commercial law consultancy to private and public, UK and international organisations, usually as part of our company secretarial role. Our commercial law services are delivered to high quality standards compliant with our ISO 9001 accreditation and meeting your deadlines as well as budget restrictions.
We have a highly experienced team who provide practical and legal advice in respect of the following aspects of commercial law:
- company incorporations, change of company status and name
- preparation and review of commercial contracts and agreements:
joint venture agreements
manufacture, purchase and supply agreements
service level agreements
terms of business, and more
- Data Protection Act – registration, policies and compliance
- mergers and acquisitions, management buyouts and buy-ins, company liquidations
- corporate compliance and governance for public and private companies, including advice on Corporate Manslaughter legislation and directors’ duties
- trade marks and intellectual property – advice and registration.
As part of our commercial law consultancy, we also provide services within employment law:
For more information please visit our employment consultancy section.
- re-negotiation and preparation of contracts of employment for senior management and non-managerial employees
- preparation of contracts of services
- advice on various HR issues such as grievance, redundancy and new statutory disciplinary procedure, and preparation of compromise agreements
- preparation of statements of changes in terms of employment.
If you would like to discuss your business requirements and the way we can help you in more detail, please leave your name and contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your basket is currently empty.
A rundown of London Registrars Company Secretarial services for PLCs
The many benefits of a business operating as a public limited company (PLC) include access to capital, liquidity, an opportunity to make acquisitions more easily and.. more >>>
London Registrars meeting management service
At a time when so many of the companies that turn to London Registrars (http://www.london-registrars.co.uk) for assistance with corporate governance are likely to be continually.. more >>>
'London Registrars have been providing me with a comprehensive, high quality and cost effective legal solution for over two years.
Their versatility makes them a hugely valuable resource in catering to the diverse needs of an early-stage company.
They have my strongest recommendation'.
Simon Gregory MBA CFA
Entrepreneur, Neuvate Ltd
Simon Gregory, Neuvate Ltd