Company secretarial services for NHS Trusts
London Registrars specialise in Board governance for both the public and private entities. Our extensive commercial experience enables us to provide sound advice and support, using commercial precepts, to a Trust’s chair, chief executive and members of the board in respect of all aspects of corporate governance.
As we are an ISO 9001:2008 accredited company, our clients can be assured of the highest standard of service. We will assign a well qualified and experienced member of our company secretarial team to be your prime contact, but there will always be an experienced company secretary to deal with urgent enquires if the prime contact is not available. For any legal enquires you will be referred to our legal team.
We offer the following core company secretarial services:
- ensuring that the board conducts its business in line with best practice
- managing meetings: board meetings, committee meetings and AGMs (including the adoption of the Annual Accounts) also including planning and overseeing the production of agendas, reports and preparing the minutes
- overseeing the appointment and induction of the board of governors and directors and developing appropriate training programmes
- offering advice and support to non executive directors regarding the discharge of their duties
- ensuring that the arrangements are in place for the safe custody and application of the Trust seal.
We can offer you either a full outsource solution or provide interim company secretarial cover - for example in cases of illness, maternity or gaps between a post holder leaving and the date when the newly appointed company secretary is able to take up office.
- advising on compliance generally
- ensuring that the directors’ statutory duties are fulfilled
- supporting the board to meet the expectations of a World Class Commissioning Organisation.
For an informal discussion about our services please leave your name, email address and telephone number and we will get in contact with you or, if it is more convenient, call Peter Driver on 0845 519 2101.
Your basket is currently empty.
A rundown of London Registrars Company Secretarial services for PLCs
The many benefits of a business operating as a public limited company (PLC) include access to capital, liquidity, an opportunity to make acquisitions more easily and.. more >>>
London Registrars meeting management service
At a time when so many of the companies that turn to London Registrars (http://www.london-registrars.co.uk) for assistance with corporate governance are likely to be continually.. more >>>
'We have used London Registrars now for some five years. The quality of service we have received is second to none, the friendliness refreshing in this day and age and the speed of response to any requests is absolutely first class.'
Graham Thompson, Residential Property Lawyers Ltd