Company secretarial services for public limited companies
Every public limited company must have a company secretary but the secretary may be in-house or outsourced. Whatever your requirements, we can provide you with experienced company secretarial support - either with a fully outsourced service or by providing some outsourced services on an ad hoc or project basis. The services we provide include:
† Companies must keep all of their statutory registers at either their Registered Office or a Single Alternative Inspection Location (SAIL) based in England or Wales. Where we are Company Secretary, but the company's Registered Office is not at our address (where the statutory registers are kept), we will register the SAIL address instead.
- registered office address in Central London (or SAIL address if applicable) †
- directors' service addresses
- Managing meetings of the board, committees of the board, general meetings and AGMs, including preparation and distribution of notices and agendas, preparing the minutes and resolutions and matters arising from the meetings in conjunction with a decisions register.
- Ensuring that key shareholders attend or appoint proxies prior to General Meetings and AGMs of listed and traded companies.
- Providing corporate governance consultancy to facilitate good decision making and to ensure that the board members are aware of their responsibilities regarding governance of their company and the way that strategic and financial goals are achieved.
- Providing compliance consultancy to ensure, through good governance, the company is compliant with the law and in appropriate cases the listing rules, AIM Rules and the Combined Code.
- Providing cost effective management of dormant subsidiaries.
- With our legal team, reviewing contracts and advising on commercial law generally, involving outside law firms when necessary.
- Case managing litigation on behalf of the company.
- Protecting the statutory books and allowing inspection to those with proper authority, always maintaining the confidentiality of the board’s work and other aspects of corporate security.
- Providing interim company secretarial cover e.g. in cases of illness, maternity or gaps between a post holder leaving and when the newly appointed company secretary is able to take up office.
- Always having one of our team of experienced company secretaries available to give advice should advice be needed at short notice.
If you would like to discuss this service with us in more detail please contact Peter Driver on 020 7608 0013 or send a contact email and we will get back to you.
Your basket is currently empty.
A rundown of London Registrars Company Secretarial services for PLCs
The many benefits of a business operating as a public limited company (PLC) include access to capital, liquidity, an opportunity to make acquisitions more easily and.. more >>>
London Registrars meeting management service
At a time when so many of the companies that turn to London Registrars (http://www.london-registrars.co.uk) for assistance with corporate governance are likely to be continually.. more >>>
'VP has been very happy with the services received from London Registrars and would happily recommend London Registrars to anyone else in a similar situation.'
Howard Smith, Voorne Partners UK Ltd