We will take care of the administrative side of your company limited by guarantee and ensure that it operates within the law. Within our annual subscription fee we will provide the following company secretarial services:
- registered office address in Central London (or SAIL address if applicable)
- directors’ service addresses
- maintaining the company’s statutory registers
- preparing and filing the company’s Annual Confirmation Statement (formerly the Annual Return)
- recording any changes in the statutory registers and filing at Companies House as required, or carrying out due diligence and ID checks on new directors (up to 5 changes/ checks per annum; additional transactions charged @ £25 plus VAT each)
- telephone support in respect of the above during office hours
- sending reminders about statutory accounts filings due with Companies House and with HMRC
Our service costs £399 plus VAT per for companies with up to 10 directors or members. For companies with more than 10 directors or members there will be an additional set-up fee of £10 plus VAT per director or member (exceeding 10) in the first year, and in subsequent years the additional fee will be £5 plus VAT per director or member (exceeding 10) per annum.
Please note that this is our basic service which does not include managing your board meetings, the preparation of minutes or resolutions, or arranging consultancy work. These will be quoted separately should you require these services.
To comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we will be asking for two ID documents (one photo ID and one proof of address document not more than 3 months old) in respect of each director (or proposed director) and any 25%+ shareholder.