London Registrars Ltd is a firm specialising in corporate governance, risk and compliance services and offering legal and business advice to all types of organisations. We aim to tailor our services to the specific requirements of our clients and ensure that they are delivered to the high standards you would expect from an organisation with ISO 9001 accreditation.
Our wide range of services are designed to provide back-office compliance and governance support at every organisational level which allows directors and managers to concentrate on the core aspects of their business.
Our offering is unique in many ways:
- we always ensure that our services are compliant with ISO standards
- we apply our professionalism and individual approach to every single case we are asked to manage
- we don’t just borrow solutions recommended for other companies, instead, we listen to every business’s requirements and take its specific circumstances into consideration when working for our clients
- our highly qualified and experienced team of company secretaries, paralegals, accountants, bookkeepers, administrators and other specialists are always available to assist our clients and provide a bespoke advice on all issues related to their business
- as a member of major industry organisations, we co-operate with many companies and have a wide list of contacts available to recommend the best specialists to our clients, should they require a service which is outside our standard offering.
We conduct our activities in a socially responsible manner and value integrity, diversity and equality. Our business principles are explained in our corporate governance policy.
Meet our teams:
Peter Driver, director, with over 30 years’ experience, is the senior consultant on corporate governance and company law. He oversees the company secretarial and paralegal teams and takes a leading role with our listed clients, or those preparing for a listing.
Bookkeeping and Accountancy
Renee Trusch is the managing director of London Registrars. Renee is responsible for running the company. With her background in business administration and accountancy, she also manages our bookkeeping and accountancy team.
Alex Mair is an experienced company secretary and Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries (ICSA). Alex’s special experience is in meeting management (boards, committees, AGMs). He is supported by our company secretarial team which includes Angus Banks who has just become a Grad ICSA.
Claire Parr, who was with London Registrars for many years as our senior Company Secretary with over 19 years’ experience in the AIM market and fully listed companies, now acts as our consultant on some of the more complex AIM related projects.
Abi Oke, together with Peter Driver, delivers our paralegal services to our clients. Abi qualified as a solicitor in Nigeria but has been working in the UK as a paralegal for the past 8 years after being awarded her master’s degree in commercial law. Abi and her team provide legal support to our company secretarial clients, as well as dealing with the more complex side of company secretarial work.
Shaheda Begum manages our process agency business.
Anne Dougall is our business development manager and will be pleased to discuss your specific requirements with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact her, by phone on 020 7193 7804 or 07415 107436 or email her on [email protected]
Associates and Professional Advisors
We also have a number of associates with whom we work closely and who assist us to deliver specific services such as IT consultancy, employment consultancy, personal and company tax returns, advocacy, auditing, CREST share registrar, and financial services.