We provide full bookkeeping and accountancy services suitable for start-ups as well as established trading companies. Some of these are provided in-house by our own staff, others are provided through an affiliate firm whom we have been working with for many years. Both of our firms have close working relationships with one or two Registered Auditors whom we would introduce where either statutory audits are needed or specialist advice is required, especially in the case of non-UK resident directors or shareholders.
Outsourcing your company’s bookkeeping and accountancy functions will allow you to benefit from professional expertise without incurring the overheads involved in employing full-time bookkeeping or accountancy staff.
Our bookkeeping and accountancy services include:
- payroll (from PAYE registration to the preparation of the P11Ds)
- completion of HMRC’s New Company enquiry forms
- arranging changes in accounting yearend dates
- preparing the registration documents for VAT Registration
- maintaining sales, purchase and nominal ledgers, credit control
- preparing the monthly profit and loss accounts in a format convenient to our clients
- controlling cash flow and preparing payment schedules
- preparation and submission of the quarterly VAT returns
- dealing with the yearend work and adjustments in order to prepare the statutory accounts with the corporation tax computations, ready for audit where required
- once approved, filing the statutory accounts with Companies House and, together with the CT600 company tax return, with HMRC
Developing financial procedures
We also develop financial procedures for our clients to ensure that they remain up to date and in line with best practice. Once all the systems are set up, it would be up to you as our client to decide how much of the work to maintain the bookkeeping and accounting functions you are able and willing to take on yourself and where you would like us to step in. This allows your professional fees to be kept to a minimum.
Tax advice and returns
Should you need advice on your individual tax liabilities and have your tax return prepared professionally, we will refer you to an appropriate and affordable – tax specialist.
Please contact us to discuss your bookkeeping and accounting requirements in more detail and to receive a quote.