London Registrars, apart from providing a wide variety of business support services, provides commercial and legal advice. This part of our business is becoming more and more popular among our clients.
Apart from advising on legal requirements when incorporating new companies or changing their status, preparing registration and statutory documents, our team also
- prepares and reviews commercial contracts and agreements
- drafts business policies including privacy policies and terms and conditions for websites
- prepares notification documents for Data Protection Act registration and compliance
- advises private and public organisations on corporate compliance and governance matters
- provides assistance within trade mark registration and intellectual property
- manages mergers, acquisitions, management buyouts and buy-ins from initial negotiations to due diligence.
With regards to the mergers and acquisitions and in co-operation with Blade Business Consultancy, we can also assist with finding the right corporate target taking into consideration the strategic fit, manage the project and provide post acquisition review. Our partnership allows our clients to get legal assistance and hands-on project management without the need to use expensive law firms in the early stages. We can also source a law firm appropriate for the deal and project manage it through to completion. For more information please contact Peter Driver on 020 7608 0011 or email [email protected]