We are offering medium and large companies as well as public organisations the opportunity to save money on their compliance and governance costs by using our experienced company secretarial team for ad hoc projects or interim support.
You can choose whichever services you currently need and for as long as you need them.
The services we provide on ad hoc basis include:
- Managing meetings of the board, committees of the board, general meetings and AGMs, including preparation and distribution of notices and agendas, preparing the minutes and resolutions and matters arising from the meetings in conjunction with a decisions register.
- Ensuring that key shareholders attend or appoint proxies for General Meetings and AGMs.
- Providing corporate governance consultancy to facilitate good decision making and to ensure that the board members are aware of their responsibilities regarding governance of their company and the way that strategic and financial goals are achieved.
- Managing shareholder information by use of 793 notices and a section 808 register.
- Providing cost effective management of dormant subsidiaries.
- With our legal team, reviewing contracts and advising on commercial law generally, involving outside law firms when necessary.
- Case managing litigation on behalf of the company.
- Protecting the statutory books and allowing inspection to those with proper authority, always maintaining the confidentiality of the board’s work and other aspects of corporate security.
- Providing interim company secretarial cover e.g. in cases of illness, maternity or gaps between a post holder leaving and when the newly appointed company secretary is able to take up office.
We always have one of our team of experienced company secretaries available to give advice should advice be needed at short notice.
If you would like to discuss this service with us in more detail please contact Peter Driver on 020 7608 0011.