We offer commercial law consultancy to private and public, UK and international organisations, usually as part of our company secretarial role. Our commercial law services are delivered to high quality standards compliant with our ISO 9001 accreditation and meeting your deadlines as well as budget restrictions.
We have a highly experienced team who provide practical and legal advice in respect of the following aspects of commercial law:
- company incorporations, change of company status and name
- Data Protection Act – registration, policies and compliance
- mergers and acquisitions, management buyouts and buy-ins, company liquidations
- corporate compliance and governance for public and private companies, including advice on Corporate Manslaughter legislation and directors’ duties
- trade marks and intellectual property – advice and registration
- preparation and review of commercial contracts and agreements: partnership agreements, collaboration agreements, joint venture agreements, outsourcing agreements, manufacture, purchase and supply agreements, non-disclosure agreements, shareholders’ agreements, service level agreements, terms of business, and more
As part of our commercial law consultancy, we also provide services within employment law:
- re-negotiation and preparation of contracts of employment for senior management and non-managerial employees
- preparation of contracts of services
- advice on various HR issues such as grievance, redundancy and new statutory disciplinary procedure, and preparation of settlement agreements
- preparation of statements of changes in terms of employment
For more information please visit our employment consultancy section.
If you would like to discuss your business requirements and the way we can help you in more detail, please contact us.