London Registrars’ team of experienced company secretaries will provide compliance and support services to your Limited Liability Partnership, ensuring your business complies with the statutory requirements at all times. Our compliance services for LLPs include:
- registered office address in Central London (or SAIL address if applicable)
- members’ service addresses
- maintaining the LLP’s statutory registers
- preparing and filing the LLP’s Annual Confirmation Statement (formerly the Annual Return)
- recording any changes in the statutory registers and filing at Companies House as required, or carrying out due diligence and ID checks on new members (up to 5 changes/ checks per annum; additional transactions charged @ £25 plus VAT each)
- taking custody of the minute book
- telephone support in respect of the above during office hours
- sending reminders about statutory accounts filings due with Companies House and with HMRC
- forwarding (by scan and email) any mail received from Companies House, HMRC and the Courts Service.
Our service costs £349 plus VAT per annum for LLPs with up to 10 members. For LLPs with more than 10 members there will be an additional set-up fee of £10 plus VAT per member (exceeding 10) in the first year, and in subsequent years the additional fee will be £5 plus VAT per member (exceeding 10) per annum. The annual confirmation statement filing fee payable to Companies House is not included; the fee is currently £13 for online filing.
We can also help you with the preparation of your partnership agreement; just let us have your requirements and we will give you an indication for the cost.
Our compliance and business support services will enable you to concentrate on developing your organisation rather than its administration.
To comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we will be asking for two ID documents (one photo ID and one proof of address document not more than 3 months old) in respect of each member (or proposed member.) Anyone not resident in the UK must supply three proofs of identity (either two identity documents and one proof of address or one identity document and two proofs of address.) These must be certified by a solicitor or notary.
If you would like to discuss this service with us in more detail please contact us.