London Registrars was established in 1999 to provide company secretarial and paralegal services to incorporated companies of all types and sizes. We are based in Central London and employ ten people.
Quality is important to our business because we value our clients and strive to provide them with services which meet and even exceed their expectations in line with the ISO 9001 standard. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance and the services we offer to clients.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total client satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business processes:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- regular gathering, investigating, monitoring and follow-ups of non-conformities
- regular peer checking of work before it is released to our clients
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of our suppliers against set criteria
- ongoing training and professional development for our employees
- regular reviews of quality issues in staff meetings
- regular internal audit of our processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- periodic reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- annual assessment by an outside auditor
Our internal procedures are reviewed and updated regularly and are held in Quality Manual and Quality Procedures files which are made available to all employees. In order to facilitate everyone’s understanding of the various tasks and procedures, we are currently in the process of converting many of these into easy-to-follow flow charts.
This policy statement is posted in our meeting room and also in the ISO files. We ensure that whilst the overall responsibility for London Registrars’ standards of quality rests with the company’s MD, every employee is aware of his or her responsibilities within their particular areas of work so that our quality principles are embedded within the whole of our company.
28 July 2017