We specialise in providing company secretarial support to a wide variety of companies varying from single owner/director businesses to much larger businesses with millions of pounds of turnover.
We have a highly qualified team of company secretaries with many years’ experience of company secretarial work. As an ISO 9001 accredited company we are committed to ensuring that our services meet the highest quality standards.
If you are looking for basic compliance support, our company secretarial package for private limited companies is ideal for this purpose as it includes
- registered office address in Central London (or SAIL address if applicable)
- directors’ service addresses
- maintaining the company’s statutory registers
- preparing and filing the company’s Annual Confirmation Statement (formerly the Annual Return)
- recording any changes in the statutory registers and filing at Companies House as required, or carrying out due diligence and ID checks on new directors (up to 5 changes/ checks per annum; additional transactions charged @ £25 plus VAT each)
- taking custody of the minute book
- telephone support in respect of the above during office hours
- sending reminders about statutory accounts filings due with Companies House and with HMRC
- forwarding (by scan and email) any mail received from Companies House, HMRC and the Courts Service.
Our service costs £399 plus VAT per annum for companies with up to 10 directors or shareholders. For companies with more than 10 directors or shareholders there will be an additional set-up fee of £10 plus VAT per director or shareholder (exceeding 10) in the first year, and in subsequent years the additional fee will be £5 plus VAT per director or shareholder (exceeding 10) per annum. The annual confirmation statement filing fee payable to Companies House is not included; the fee is currently £13 for online filing.
Our standard company secretarial service does not include managing your company’s board meetings, preparing minutes or resolutions, or specialist consultancy work. Our fees for this work will be quoted separately should you require such assistance from us. For more information on our specialist compliance services provided on ad hoc and interim basis please contact us.
To comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we will be asking for two ID documents (one photo ID and one proof of address document not more than 3 months old) in respect of each director (or proposed director) and any 25%+ shareholder. Anyone not resident in the UK must supply three proofs of identity (either two identity documents and one proof of address or one identity document and two proofs of address.) These must be certified by a solicitor or notary.
If you would like to discuss this service with us in more detail please contact us.