A private limited company is the most common vehicle for carrying on a business and is highly versatile.
Forming a new company is a straightforward process when you use an experienced incorporation agent. You will find many websites offering cheap company registrations, but many of these do not offer the level of service you expect. You may end up with a shelf company or without any support as to your next steps.
This package combines the benefits of limited company corporation service with 13 months company secretarial support, giving you the additional peace of mind that company compliance is managed by our team of qualified company secretaries.
Forming a private company limited by shares
Forming a new company is a straightforward process when you use an experienced incorporation agent. You will find many websites offering cheap company registrations, but many of these do not offer the level of service you expect. You may end up with a shelf company or without any support as to your next steps. We will:
- check the availability of your proposed company name and advise on legal requirements
- prepare the company registration forms and constitutional documents using our customised model articles
- file the documents and pay the required fee at Companies House
- provide legal support during the registration process
Company compliance services
For the first 13 months we will provide your company with compliance support that is tailored to the needs of a new business, allowing you to concentrate on growing the business.
We will provide:
- registered office address in Central London (or SAIL address if applicable)
- preparing written resolution for the first directors meeting, that will confirm the appointment of directors and company secretary, authorise the opening of a bank account, and the issuing of the share certificates
- directors’ service addresses
- maintaining the company’s statutory registers
- preparing and filing the company’s Annual Confirmation Statement (formerly the Annual Return)
- recording any changes in the statutory registers and filing at Companies House as required, or carrying out due diligence and ID checks on new directors (up to 5 changes/ checks per annum; additional transactions charged @ £25 plus VAT each)
- taking custody of the minute book
- telephone support in respect of the above during office hours
- sending reminders about statutory accounts filings due with Companies House and with HMRC
- forwarding (by scan and email) any mail received from Companies House, HMRC and the Courts Service.
With this package at only £599 plus VAT we offer an extra month’s support free of charge, ie the basic company secretarial support included is for the first 13 months. This will ensure that we will be dealing with the company’s first Annual Confirmation Statement which needs to be filed with Companies House within 28 days of the anniversary of the incorporation date. For companies with more than 10 directors or shareholders there will be an additional set-up fee of £10 plus VAT per director or shareholder (exceeding 10) in the first year, and in subsequent years the additional fee will be £5 plus VAT per director or shareholder (exceeding 10) per annum. The annual confirmation statement filing fee payable to Companies House is not included; the fee is currently £13 for online filing.
If you wish to continue our basic statutory compliance and registered office services for subsequent years, the current fee is £419 plus VAT for companies with up to 10 directors or shareholders.
Our standard company secretarial service does not include managing your company’s board meetings, preparing minutes or resolutions, or specialist consultancy work. Our fees for this work will be quoted separately should you require such assistance from us. For more information on our specialist compliance services provided on ad hoc and interim basis please contact us.
To comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we will be asking for ID documents and proof of address in respect of each proposed director and any shareholder with more than 25% shareholding. These must be certified by a solicitor or notary.
If you would like to discuss this service with us in more detail please contact us.